Our Mission: Connecting People to Jesus
REACHING ... those separated from God
TEACHING ... the Good News of Salvation
GROWING ... in Faith and Service
We are Commissioned by Christ to...
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' And ...'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Matthew 22:37, 39
“...go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20
As Faith Lutheran is committed to "Connecting People to Jesus", we envision:
- REACHING people far from God through engaging, relevant and God-glorifying worship offered at a variety of times, places and styles.
- TEACHING children and youth through a Lutheran school system that is dynamically growing and fully resourced to provide the highest quality Christian Education available.
- GROWING our members in personal giving, serving, leading and witnessing.
- CONNECTING people together socially, emotionally and spiritually, providing Christ-like love, care and support to one another
- INCREASING the number of baptisms, depopulating hell and increasing the Kingdom of Christ.
To accomplish our Mission and realize our vision, we will focus on two targets:
1) Discipleship--teaching the good news and growing in faith and service
We are passionate about growing an ever increasing number of servant leaders who, compelled by the love of Christ, confidently share our faith, study God’s word, give freely to others, and foster unity in the church. We are disciples of Christ who are increasing in our own understanding and encouraging excellence in others.
2) Outreach--reaching those separated from God
We are active and intentional about accomplishing God’s mission to “Connect People to Jesus”. We build dynamic and relevant relationships with all people in order to demonstrate love and Christian compassion wherever God places us. As a result of our genuine love for lost souls, an ever increasing number of people are involved in the life and service of the church and the congregation experiences an ever increasing number of baptisms.